Drop Off Shredding
Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm (except holidays)
While there is no job too small, sometimes it can be more cost effective and convenient to bring your shredding to us. We accept drop off shredding at our facility. A staff member here will assist to bring your documents into the facility where they will be placed in a locked container and shred that evening. The containers are locked, behind locked doors and there are video security cameras watching those containers.
There is no need to remove staples, paper clips, rubber bands or file folders, our shredders are able to easily destroy those items and as long as there is no large pieces of metal like a hard drive or stapler, or plastic items like 3 ring binders, sheet covers, etc. then your materials will be shred without any presorting. If these materials are present then they will need to be removed prior to you bringing them in.
The cost for this service is $10.00 for each box or bag (we calculate a $10.00 box or bag to weigh about 35 pounds or less, items larger than this may be counted as more than 1 box).
Our address is
8050 Arville St. Suite 105 , Las Vegas, NV 89139
, please click here for a Google map or click here to download and print the PDF map.
Bring Your Shredding to Us
- Cross-cut shredding
- Certificate of destruction provided
- Hard drives, Data Tapes, VHS Tapes, Floppy Disk, CD and DVDs also accepted.
- Licensed - Bonded – Insured
- Secure, time saving and cost effective
- Meets all required Regulatory Compliance.
- AAA NAID certified for off-site destruction
No Banker Box? No Problem!
Seal N’ Shred
- Securely holds large volumes of documents
- Environmentally friendly; goes right in the shredder
- Perfect for home and office use
- Shredding service included in price!
- 6 gallon
- 13.5W x 5.5D x 21H
- (up to 35lbs. capacity)
Assured By The Numbers
Partnering with Our Customers
Complete Document Management