Secure PC / IT Asset Recycling
Secure Information Management View
Assured Document Destruction specializes in Secure PC / IT Asset Recycling. What makes us different is we have a secure information management view and not a recycling mentality. This is critical to your organizations information security. A single hard drive can contain a warehouse full of confidential information. When these drives reach the end of their lifecycle it is important to make sure that the confidential information on the drives is protected. Formatting/degaussing hard drives, tapes, and other magnetic media is not enough. We completely remove and shred your hard drives or electronic media, so they are thoroughly destroyed and we recycle whatever other electronic assets you may have safely and securely protecting your company and our environment.
On Site Shred Video
Secure PC / IT Asset Recycling Services
- All types of electronic assets can be taken for proper recycling.
- Prior to shipping to our approved IT recycler / refurbisher, all items are thoroughly inspected for memory capturing devices (hard drives, flash drives, etc.). All such devices are removed, the serial numbers are captured, and then destroyed by the proper destruction method.
- Licensed – Bonded – Insured.
- Meets all required Regulatory Compliance.
- All materials are either refurbished or sent for end of life recycling by breaking the components down to the elemental form (steel, plastic, aluminum, copper, etc.) to be then passed on to a commodity-specific processing plant that will turn the material back into commodity grade material to be reused in manufacturing, building, etc.
- Certificate of Destruction provided with each shred / pick up.
Assured Document Destruction is AAA Certified by NAID, the National Association for Information Destruction, by complying with NAID’s strict security standards and procedures.
Please contact us for a customized quote.
Complete Document Management
Assured By The Numbers
Partnering with Our Customers